Before you upload your job, there are some steps that will need to be taken.
- You will need to save the PDF to your computer to type in the information.
- We highly recommend you save it to the job folder that will be uploaded.
Step 2. Fill the work order form.
- Open the PDF and make your selections in the blue boxes.
Step 3. After filling it out, save it in your job folder.
- All * fields are required to be filled out. If not, there will be a delay in job production.
Step 4. Now zip your job folder
- Files need to be placed into a job folder, and the folder needs to be titled by the project name.
- It keeps the jobs on our account organized and helps us keep production moving forward.
- Then the whole folder needs to be ZIP before uploading.
- The links (Zipping File for PC or Zipping Files for Mac) are directions on how to ZIP your project folder.
Step 5. Click the Upload button below.
- It will take you to the SWBP Sharefile account to upload your jobs.
- Just fill in the information and hit continue to take you to the upload window.
- VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Jobs not properly uploaded can result in quality issues or missed deadlines. Also, the files and folders are deleted after 30 days.
- Contact Albert Gomez, after you have uploaded your job folder.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - P: (214) 939-0546
- Also, attach the PDF order form when letting Sergio know of your job request by email.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Jobs not properly uploaded can result in quality issues or missed deadlines. Also, the files and folders are deleted after 30 days.